By proceeding with the reservation you accept and agree with The Hotel Rathna Residency Madurai that the online reservation
(details of which are set on reservation), if accepted by us, shall be on the terms and conditions as follows:
RATES AND DEPOSIT
- The rates quoted are based on your period of stay. Rates are subject to change as a result of changes in your arrival and/or departure dates.
- Rates quoted are in Indian Rupees.
- Rate is for 1 or 2 adults only.
- Rates do included government taxes at time of occupancy. The Rates are subject to
- The maximum number of guests per room is either 2 adults + 2 children (below 12 years old), or 3 adults.
- Additional fee will be charged for each additional adult staying in Deluxe or Premier rooms. Children who are 12 or younger sleep for free in the existing bedding of a room shared with a paying adult. Fees apply should a rollaway bed be required. Please contact the hotel for more information.
- In the event you complete a booking based on a rate that has been incorrectly posted, the Hotel reserves the right to correct the rate or cancel the reservation at its discretion, and will contact you directly in order to do so.
ELIGIBLE AGE FOR CHECK-IN
- You must be at least 18 years of age to check-in and register for a room.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIME
- Check-in time is taken from the time of booking or mentioned time of check in on the form.
- A valid government-issued identification or passport is required at check-in.
- Reservations made over online booking require full pre-payment and are non-cancellable, non-amendable and non-refundable. The entire period of your stay, inclusive of nights before and after the dates listed above, will be charged to your credit card upon reservation.
- Cancellation of and/or amendments to your reservation must be made 48 hours (i.e., by 4pm Indian Standard Time) prior to your arrival date.
- Cancellation or amendment made within 48 hours of arrival will incur a cancellation fee of one night's room charge (inclusive of any applicable prevailing government tax).
- In the event of no-show, a fee of one night's room charge (inclusive of any applicable prevailing government tax) will be charged to your credit card provided at the time of reservation.
- For reservations for groups of 10 rooms and above, please email the Hotel at email@example.com
- By proceeding with the reservation, you further agree and acknowledge that if the reservation is accepted by the Hotel, your stay subsequently shall be subject to the Hotel's standard terms and conditions of stay.
- The Hotel may, at its absolute discretion, cancel the reservation if the Hotel is of the opinion that the reservation information provided is falsified or incomplete.
- The Hotel shall be entitled to vary, amend and/or otherwise change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- You shall indemnify and hold the Hotel harmless in respect of any liability, loss, damage, cost and expense of any nature arising out of, and/or in connection with the acceptance of the reservation by the Hotel.
- The Hotel shall not be liable for any losses, damages, costs or expenses incurred by you as a result of any cancellation of the reservation by the Hotel.
- The reservation and the terms and conditions set out hereto shall be governed in accordance with the law of the Republic of India.